Terms & Conditions
- We endeavour to make all deliveries on time. However, Ice Agency take no responsibility, nor will we pay any compensation, for lateness due to circumstances beyond our control
- Sculptures and luges generally weigh approximately less than 100kg. They must be placed on a sturdy four legged table and not one with a single supporting leg. Ice Agency cannot accept liability for any injuring resulting from misuse of chocolate fountains, sculptures, ice bars, tablecentres or luges once delivered.
- A drainage tray is supplied but we ask clients to supply a bucket to go underneath the table to collect the melted water, and to dispose of the sculpture or luge at the end of the event unless otherwise agreed
- Any problems relating to a sculpture, ice bar or luge must be reported within 3 hours of delivery. We cannot accept complaints after that time
- Sculptures, ice bars and luges should not be set up in direct sunlight as this can cause cracking
- Adequate parking should be provided by the person ordering the delivery. If parking tickets are given this is to be paid by the person ordering the delivery unless these are avoidable and down to delivery driver.
- Adequate access to the set up location of the ice product should be provided. If there are steps to negotiate the Ice Agency will need to know beforehand so adequate equipment is brought with the delivery. If this is not done, delivery will be made to the front of the venue with set up left to venue staff. On some occasions Ice Agency staff can deliver the product by negotiating steps which the client has not forewarned about, but we cannot accept liability for damage to the product or venue. Luge Information
- Luges are designed to be used with alcohol. This ensures that the channel does not freeze. They can be used with soft drinks with the tube supplied. Please advise at time of order.
- The luge must never be used straight from the freezer. It should be left for approximately 60-90 minutes to avoid cracking
- Due to the varying nature of designs the drink run may either a surface or internal channel
- Luges are designed to be used as "free pour".
- Ice Bar drainage trays and table centre drainage trays are to be returned within 7 days to Ice Agency. Ice luge and sculpture trays are disposable. Failure to return within this time may result in additional costs for replacement trays.
- When orders are affected by the customers event being cancelled and the cancellation was out of the customer and Ice Agency's control then the delivery can be rearranged for a future date as long as the full payment is received by the original date. This is on the basis of being notified at least 4 weeks in advance by email. There will be no increase in cost if the new delivery date is for the same location, is within 2 months and the date does not fall on a bank holiday, month of December or New Years Eve unless the original booking was on one of these dates. If an item has been created for you and the new date is beyond 2 months from original date, then storage fees may apply. l.
- Ice luge and sculpture deliveries - Party ice luges (50cmx 34cm, 60cm x 34cm), Etched 80cmx 50cm luges and 70cm x 50cm ski jump ice luges are delivered either morning or afternoon untimed by courier. We can on occasion narrow the delivery slot to a 2 hour window by prior confirmation.
Larger ice luges/sculptures 1m x50cm and above are delivered 60-120 minutes prior to viewing/guests arriving. For deliveries in December please refer to the specific delivery timings given in the quotation emailed to you.
- Forces , Charity and Repeat Order discount is applied to quotes - this is on the basis that a recommendation is placed on our Facebook page and on Google reviews page - within 5 days for Forces Discount and prior to delivery for repeat order discount. This gets the discount. If this is not done then its 20% extra
Late Payments And Cancellations
- Late payment will incur a 10% additional charge of the total amount and added to the amount overdue every 7 days. Payments are to be cleared in full prior to delivery as per invoice terms or cash on delivery if arranged by email prior to delivery. We do not accept any other payment terms unless agreed to in advance by email.
- To cancel your order, please email email@example.com and if possible notify us of your reasons. If you do not get a reply by email from Ice Agency please call any of the office numbers. Your order is not cancelled until we have your cancellation by email.
- Cancellation charges apply. If cancelling within 12 weeks of delivery date then full payment is required. If more than 12 weeks notice to delivery date, then cancellation charge also applies which is 50% of the total payment. Cancellation charges apply to all services including chocolate fountains, ice cube deliveries, ice sculptures, ice bars, ice luges, ice tablecentres etc.
- 59 Chepstow Close Crawley, West Sussex RH107XF. Tel: 07921 454270
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.