Terms & Conditions
- Deliveries of large ice luges/sculptures are made 60-120 minutes prior to viewing/guests arriving..
- We endeavour to make all deliveries on time. However, Ice Agency take no responsibility, nor will we pay any compensation, for lateness due to circumstances beyond our control
- Sculptures and luges generally weigh approximately less than 100kg. They must be placed on a sturdy four legged table and not one with a single supporting leg. Ice Agency cannot accept liability for any injuring resulting from misuse of chocolate fountains, scultpures or luges once delivered.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that a container is made available for the collection of melting ice from the drain tray and to dispose of the sculpture or luge at the end of the event unless otherwise agreed
- Any problems relating to a sculpture or luge must be reported within 3 hours of delivery. We cannot accept complaints after that time
- Sculptures and luges should not be set up in direct sunlight as this can cause cracking
- To cancel your order, please email email@example.com and if possible notify us of your reasons. If you do not get a reply by email from Ice Agency please call any of the office numbers. Your order is not cancelled until we have your cancellation by email.
- Cancellation charges apply. If cancelling within 12 weeks of delivery date then full payment is required. If more than 12 weeks notice to delivery date, then cancellation charge also applies which is 50% of the total payment. Cancellation charges apply to all services including chocolate fountains, ice cube deliveries, ice sculptures, ice bars, ice luges, ice tablecentres etc.
- Adequate parking should be provided by the person ordering the delivery. If parking tickets are given this is to be paid by the person ordering the delivery unless these are avoidable and down to delivery driver.
- Adequate access to the set up location of the ice product should be provided. If there are steps to negotiate the Ice Agency will need to know beforehand so adequate equipment is brought with the delivery. If this is not done, delivery will be made to the front of the venue with set up left to venue staff. On some occasions Ice Agency staff can deliver the product by negotiating steps which the client has not forewarned about, but we cannot accept liability for damage to the product or venue. Luge Information
- Luges are designed to be used with alcohol. This ensures that the channel does not freeze. They can be adapted for use with soft drinks. Please advise at time of order.
- Before use the wire insert in the channel must be removed
- The luge must never be used straight from the freezer. It should be left for approximately 60-90 minutes to avoid cracking
- Due to the varying nature of designs the drink run may either a surface or internal channel
- Luges are designed to be used as "free pour"
- Party ice luges (50cmx 34cm, 60cm x 34cm), Etched 80cmx 50cm luges and 70cm x 50cm ski jump ice luges are delivered either morning or afternoon untimed by courier. We can on occasion narrow the delivery slot to a 2 hour window by prior confirmation. For deliveries in December please refer to the specific delivery timings given in the quotation emailed to you.